R&R: Relationship and Release

Listen to Pastor Paul's Sermons Online!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Please pray for our missionaries

Our missionary to North Africa dropped by the church the other day to meet the new pastor.
I was so blessed he took time out of his busy schedule on furlough to greet me.
He and his wife came to our church several months ago to share their ministry.
I'm not supposed to share their personal info on the internet because of the extremely sensitive area they are called to...
He gifted me a beautiful daily prayer guide for the berbers of central morocco...again I can't share specifics...
Please remember to pray for our missionaries around the world, some of them truly put themselves in danger for the gospel!

PS...I'm working on the details for a special missions dinner at the church with our missionaries from Chile in June. We are going to prepare a special intercultural meal, renew our faith promises to help us remain faithful in our giving to missions, and ofcourse hear what God is doing thru our AG missionaries...

No comments:

Post a Comment