R&R: Relationship and Release

Listen to Pastor Paul's Sermons Online!

Monday, April 26, 2010

I Am Thirsty

I don't wanna just go thru the motions, falling into a religious trap! So, I sought the Lord regarding my new sermon series and the Holy Spirit dropped a word into my heart: THIRSTY! The Lord has been anointing our Sunday Morning gatherings in a special way! I almost feel a holy momentum building....
Here is a few notes from the first few sermons in this new series entitled: I AM THIRSTY...

John 4 (woman at the well)
Sometimes, We are thirsty because of sin...
1. Breaking down walls
2. True Worship
HE IS ALIVE, HIS CHURCH SHOULD BE TOO
3. Just can't keep it to yourself
This LIVING WATER can't be contained it bursts out, overflows

Psalm 63
1. What do you long for?
keep a log of your longings, you may be surprised what you find out about yourself
2. What do you praise?
INSTEAD OF MAGNIFYING THE PROBLEM, MAGNIFY THE LORD
attitude check: Praise The LORD!
3. What do you do with the first and last moments of your day?
Living in Jesus Name

Revelation 21
(shared alot of District Council material)
1. vs.5: Behold, I make all things new
2 Corinthians 5:17
Isaiah 43:19
2. vs.6: I will give freely to him who thirsts
It is Done!
Max Lucado: Come Thirsty
W.E.L.L.: God's work, God's energy, His lordship, and His love
3. vs.7: He who OVERCOMES shall inherit all things
Don't live a circumstantial faith...
Revelation 22:17...If you are thirsty, come! If you want life-giving water, come and take it. It's free!...

There is a heaven. There is a Hell.
Where are you spending eternity?
Come THIRSTY to Jesus and find eternal life!

No comments:

Post a Comment