R&R: Relationship and Release

Listen to Pastor Paul's Sermons Online!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mommys Week


For some 'hilariousnessnesses' check out these 2 wonderful links:

This first one is a very funny Christian comedian mom from the hood...


and the second one gives us wisdom like this:

My Mom taught me RELIGION.

"You better pray that stain will come out of the carpet."



Also, I found these perfect words for my beautiful wife this week:

Today I kissed an angel.
I knew it from the start.
The first time my angel smiled at me;
I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel;
This angel child of mine
Though not of my creation,
My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel.
My heart is dancing wild;
Our family, by a miracle;
Blessed by our angel child.
© Brenda Meece

and more amazing words at:



No comments:

Post a Comment