R&R: Relationship and Release

Listen to Pastor Paul's Sermons Online!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

this is what happens when your pastor tries to be creative

For a real hoot re-read it in an English accent! Holly and I had a good laugh over this one. She said it sounds like Anne of Green Gables wrote it; Or maybe like I drank too much alcohol; or that it was created in the 1980's (seriously, I love it when my wife is on a roll mocking me, she's hilarious, all she needs is a brick wall and a mic) but she did say it's a good concept, just everything needs to be changed, ha ha ha...
(sometimes I worry about the people who have to listen to this cheese-head preach)
Holly feels so bad for me she's going to fix it. I been trying to not ask her help on office stuff cause she's so good I don't want her to end up consumed in it again, like our last church.
Obviously her plate is full with her new job, adoption paperwork, health concerns and needy husband and son and...
(sorry you'll have to zoom in or click on the image in order to read it, if you dare)

1 comment:

  1. my sister just asked me if I was eating tea and crumpets when I wrote it

    ReplyDelete