R&R: Relationship and Release

Listen to Pastor Paul's Sermons Online!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

work day


I was so encouraged by all the souls who showed up to beautify the church last weekend!
This church is AMAZING! I just mention a work day and people actually show up!
I'm the big picture guy...details aren't always my specialty...
It worked! Ya'll showed up with tools and ideas and a GIT ER DONE attitude!
Everybody is a minister! Everybody needs a ministry! There is no small task!
It really is true Together Everyone Accomplishes More: TEAM!

Bob showed up with his nail gun and attacked the ceiling...
Keith showed up with his pressure washer and attacked the black goo trying to cover our brick outside the church...
Sheila and Pat scrubbed everything from walls to bathrooms...
Carie and Gloria helped me move the nursery upstairs (for more room and less noise)...
AND the work day turned into more than just a day...yesterday Keith and Nolan painted the entryway...
WHAT A BLESSING to pastor such awesome servants of Christ!

Now if the weather will ever let us we'll plant some flowers and throw some bark, maybe next month (being from OR I'm used to doing that in March, here ya have to wait till June)...
I should also mention how grateful I am for Brian who selflessly mows the grass, OH AND Gloria who cleans the church, OH AND...
(I wish I would have remembered my camera on Saturday, sorry I don't have some work day picts)

No comments:

Post a Comment