R&R: Relationship and Release

Listen to Pastor Paul's Sermons Online!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

new sermon series beginning this sunday


This Sunday we begin a new sermon series. Entitled: R&R

Recently I believe the Lord put this simple thought in my mind and heart. It’s a simple vision. That is an overused word in the church today. We are constantly referencing the proverb…"without a vision people perish." But it is an important leadership principle. I desire to be the servant leader who encourages rest, relationship and release... Really I am a follower before I am a leader. Like the apostle Paul says…"follow me as I follow Christ."

You may think it strange that a preacher would start with rest, but I think the number one problem of today's society in the home and church is busyness. Believe it or not this preacher doesn't believe creating and sustaining programs will save the church...


No comments:

Post a Comment