R&R: Relationship and Release

Listen to Pastor Paul's Sermons Online!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Someone said...vacation used to be a luxury but today it's NECESSITY

Thank you so much for allowing your pastor some time away...
(and a BIG THANK YOU to those who filled-in while I was away)

Check out some fun picts from our Summer Getaway with family and friends in the Northwest on Holly's Facebook Profile:
and
oops, don't worry he didn't get that wet

Because God has called me to spiritual leadership, I make it a priority to "lead by example"...
So, when was the last time you got away with your family?
I'm continuing the FAMILY MATTERS sermon series tomorrow. I want to "practice what I preach"...
by the way, tommorrow morning we're talking about THE SIMPLE LIFE...

No comments:

Post a Comment