R&R: Relationship and Release

Listen to Pastor Paul's Sermons Online!

Monday, June 14, 2010

missions dinner

So, I haven't blogged for quite awhile...
The schedule has been a little more hectic and I've been trying to figure out how to download my sermons...
THE AMAZING JOHN SINKS has enabled our sound/media ministry to record my messages directly to the computer!
WOW, THANKS JOHN!
One of these days I'll figure out how to put the audio on my blog...I've been trying and trying to make it work with conversions galore and lately I'm even trying the whole podcast thing...
I know I sound like a computer nerd, but I really have no idea what I'm doing...

Anyway, Last night's missions dinner was a smashing success!
There was a great turn-out and our missionaries ministry was very special!
Louise did a wonderful job on the Chile stew! (and others brought some multicultural dishes, from Holly's filipeno lumpia to Dee's enchiladas)


No comments:

Post a Comment